Wednesday, June 26, 2013



I, the branch
You, the vine
I remain in you 
remain in me oh Lord
for no branch will bear fruit
if not in the vine
neither can I
if not in You
Remain in me Lord
I in You
then I bear much fruit
for I am crucified, 
died and raised up with You
I no longer live but You in me
who loved and gave yourself for me
My Lord,
Apart from You
I am none,nobody
But with You in me
I am whole, complete
Can do all things
You have done
can do even more
But without thee my Lord
What is the breath in me?
What are the emotions I felt?
What knowledge is there within me?
neither can I do anything
or can be any
if not for you
For the branch without the vine
Is nothing but dry shattered
thrown to fire.
I hold on to You my Lord
surround me with you love
Keep me close to You
Never let me go
I hold You to your words
For You are faithful 
But, me who is still in flesh...
Never leave me my Lord
nor forsake me
Help me my Lord
for I am nothing & nobody
without thee my Lord.

 April 12, 08

No comments:

Post a Comment