Friday, August 3, 2012

Ultimate Reward


What are family, friends, wisdom, career, riches...all sorts of blessing without God in them? what is heaven without God in it? how boring would eternity be without His presence...? "Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you "Psa 73:25...Eternal life, heaven, is after all not just the golden path, jasper wall, foundations garnished with precious stones, pearl gates....but knowing God, the only true God, and Jesus Christ (John 17:3). 
Aba Father I thank you for all the blessing you have blessed and will bless me with, I am sooo grateful!!!! 
Still I pray that I put my eyes off the TEMPORARY BLESSINGS and focus on you my ULTIMATE REWARD! You! "Yes, everything else is worthlessssssssss when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, rubbish.. so that I could gain Christ" Phil 3:8

7 comments: