Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My heavy heart...

My heart is heavy within me;
Walking by the water
filled by the light of heaven
In His presence;
His touch in the blowing wind
His sound in the dancing waters
His love in the air
A smiling moon over the sky
Love burning in my heart
It's smoke ascending to heaven.

But still my heart is heavy within me;
Dropped like a rain
I see tears of my redeemer.
Loud like the lighting
I heard sobbing of the almighty.

Over lost souls,
Alive but dead
Seeing but blind
Walking in darkness
Bind by the evil of the world
Seeking, searching,longing,
For what they not know
But for the message of love
For the gospel!

Blessed are the feet of those...
Blessed are they...
Usame  Señor!


(I found this in a piece of paper, I remember I wrote it in hawassa some years back)



No comments:

Post a Comment