Wednesday, May 22, 2013

'If you only act once...'


I am in the air!
I am like the wind that blows over the earth. I blow the things of the land with me. If you are light like a leave, I blow you away so easily. If you are hard like a rock, I blow hard to move you. I never give up!



Though I am like a wind, I also differ from it in many ways; for I am purposed, aimed and focused. My targets are humans. I haunt them to select my devoted disciples. I priory set criteria to make my work easy; for some are more prone to be my disciples than others. Why would I bother with the hard rocks that have no room for me? My criteria to select my few ranges from people with self-pity, insecurity, depression, anger to pride. I hover over the land of humans to sort people with certain issues. Then I blow over these selected few the breath of temptations. I whistle the sound of, ‘do it!’ ‘It is just one time!’ ‘Have fun!’ People already have issues; all they need is to hear my prompting voice. I whisper into their ears, through their friends and in their dreams. The hardest part of being me is to get them, ACT ONCE! If they only act once; then I only need to keep whispering into their ears, I only need to pock them. Soon after, they are mine, only mine!
I be their everything,
their love & their hate;
their adoration & their disgust;
their security & their insecurity;
their family & enemy;
I be their everything! I be their god;
I AM ADDICTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment