Friday, April 26, 2013

Blogging Tips



Cartoon by mumsthenerd.co.uk

One of the courses I took in  http://medialightasia.com/main/ was  blogging. The course was given by Joyce Burton, Ms Philippines Universe 1985, voice over artist and a blogger with millions of views http://adventuresofabeautyqueen.com/

She gave us the following blogging tips and I rate my blogging … well you don’t wane know that J
I hope it would be useful to somebody if I shared it. After this course, I even wondered whether I should stop blogging or do it right. Of course I choose to do it right J.

Anyhow, here are the tips for all the bloggers out there;

Blogging tips
1.  Blog about one topic
2.  Have an underlying purpose
3.  Blog on top of the news
4.  Use key words and key phrases (words people could type in Google).  If you know how to write with
      key words you can compete
5.  Link back to yourself and others
6.  Label it on your computer
7.  Tag everything (because it increases the chance of being goggled)
8.  Label all photos
9.  Be the first person to blog about it
10. Get your facts straight
11. Correct your mistakes
12. Respond to all comments
13. Visit similar blogs and comment
14. Brand
15. Promoting via FB & Twitter
16. Build your FB and Twitter network
17. Constantly blog—average 2-3 times a week
18. Check you analytics
19. Don’t be a slave to numbers
20. Share your Jesus story

Happy blogging :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paulo,
    Thanks so much! It feels good to read a comment from someone in another part of the world. Your blog looks adventurous! And I loved the pictures! The skulls on the church wall are very interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete