Monday, August 5, 2013

Love

Photo by; Genaye Eshetu
He is patient with me
though I fail him often 

He is kind to me
though I don't deserve it

He is not jealous
instead he is jealous for me

He is not boastful
though he has it all

He is not rude
though he has all the right to be

He does not demand his own way
instead he lets me have my way
though his gentle guidance 
his quite council is always with me

He is not irritable
though I act the most irritating

He keeps no record of being wronged
though I wronged him too often

He does not rejoice about injustice
for he is just

He rejoices when truth wins out
for he himself is the truth

He never gives up on me
even when I give up on myself

He never loses faith
even when I betray him

He is always hopeful
that I will turn back to him
even when I ran far away 

When people & things change
when all pass away
He will last forever
He endures through every circumstance

He never fails
He is love
He is God!
1Cor 13

No comments:

Post a Comment