Saturday, July 27, 2013

Daddy's little girl




Haven't changed my diapers for a while
Feeling dirty, I can smell my self
People with disgust, run from me

But my daddy runs to me
He still wants to hug and kiss me 
I was ashamed that I wet my diapers again & again
People say, shame on you big girl! Still wearing diaper
But when they turn around
I saw they ruined their elegant clothes

Daddy said you are 'Daddy's little girl
Come as you are
I love who you are, not what you do'
But I ran from him
I ran...

I found other kids playing in the mud
They laugh, dance and jump
slipped again and again in the mud
They invited me in
I played till I am clothed fully in mud
I played till I got weary of all the fun.

I miss home I want to be cleansed again
I saw my daddy run to me
He reached out to me
But I rejected him
I said, 'I don't deserve your love daddy!'

But He put me on his lap
He didn't mind his white clean garment
He caresses me, close to his heart
I rest my head on his shoulder
Daddy whispers to my ears 
'It is not what you do; it is who you are,
I love you, you are always daddy's little girl!

But I still hear the other voices, 
Shame!! Shame on you!!

But Daddy's whisper is always louder,
'I love you! You are always Daddy's little girl!'

I am not a little girl
But I am God's BELOVED little girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment