Monday, November 11, 2013

What if you go crazy?

Have you ever imagined what kind of person you will turn out to be if you go crazy?


I talked on this with friends and it turns out to be one of the funniest things to talk about. So I am sharing this to give you something to experiment with friends, and I hope you will also have something to laugh about!

Here is how my friends and I thought would turn out to be if we go crazy.
So here is the list of what we thought our characters would be;

Meti
Under normal circumstances has the eye for errors. She sees spelling errors, grammar errors, and accent error...any error out of anything. FYI she is the editor of my blog and almost everything else I write, she is goooood.
So if ever Meti goes nuts...
She will be walking around the city with a ladder and a paint and brush, to correct all the spelling errors on banners and billboards in Addis. She would go to restaurants during lunch and dinner time, but spend all her time editing their menu....

Me:
First I will never be friend with Meti because she will be walking around with ladder, and I am terrified of ladder. And I would walk around the city talking about all the story that is always in the process of being made up in my mind, or I will do the opposite and stop talking, mine is kind of typical crazy:)

Kidi
Kidi is under normal circumstances a woman of love. She loves loving people and she actually loves and Sympathizes with almost anyone.
So if Kidi goes nuts, she will be walking around the streets of Addis, hugging everyone, smiling for everyone and telling them she is sharing the love of Christ :)
And she would definitely be dancing outside of music shops of Addis,  she always envies drunk men dancing under the tune of music opened at music shops.

Aye 
Aye under normal circumstances loves numbers (he works in finance) and he loves jocks. So if he went nuts he would be walking around the streets with a calculator, and laughing loud! 


Well these are few of my friends I had this ‘what if we go crazy’ conversation with. Go ahead and think of what kind of person you or your friends will turn out to be and have some fun!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting thought.
    I was wondering what is really crazy about all the things that you described of you and your friends'. I see more crazier things after midnight every weekend :)

    ReplyDelete